The Omega Review :
PwnPurdue Chapter
Wednesday, November 04, 2009
  LVL UP
So I am obsessed with Leveling my various characters. So much so that I frequently forget about discovering the storyline and forcus primarily on gaining experience points (exp). Take Final Fantasy XI for example. I could not tell you what was going on in the grand scheme of things of Vana'Diel. All I know is I am 3.5k tnl (till/to next level). I've been playing FFXI on and off for over 4 years and still consider myself a noob. my highest lvl would be my 46 White Mage. I dont know how some people get their chars up to the level cap in a few months. FFXI is soo party heavy it makes solo play nearly impossible. I've spent many nights just waiting for party invites. then once in a party, wasting an hour just waiting for the grindage to get moving. This is probably why World of Warcraft is so successful. You have many players online but dont necessarily need to party with them. Independence is something that is lacking in FFXI. hopefully square-enix has paid attention to the players and improve upon their mmo in the upcoming FFXIV.

Labels: , , ,

 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Just a gamer girls various blogs on games, developers, and a mess of other things.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 / September 2007 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / March 2010 / June 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Hit counters