The Omega Review :
PwnPurdue Chapter
Wednesday, December 02, 2009
  Youtube mania
I'm sorry internet, I have never properly thanked you for all the awesome-ness you give me. It has come to a point where I don't think I could live without you. Lets recap here:
w/o internet we would not have-
isohunt--->back to paying $8 per person to watch a new movie
facebook-->forced to communicate face-2-face (Say it isn't so!!)
youtube--->less junk on the internet (wait..that would be a good thing)

plus hundreds more (Please leave a comment with your PoV).

Although I kinda-sorta dissed Youtube above, I do love it. Through youtube we, as individuals, are exposed to countless people, ideas, inventions, and many other things. Some are good and some are bad, it's all the luck in the draw.

Basically, Thank you Internet. I love you...like Dora loves maps.

Labels: , , , ,

 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Just a gamer girls various blogs on games, developers, and a mess of other things.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 / September 2007 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / March 2010 / June 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Hit counters