The Omega Review :
PwnPurdue Chapter
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
  Second Life can suck it
WTF is up with SecondLife. I mean its pretty self-explanatory and easy to understand..sorta...
SecondLife lets you create a avatar to which you can represent your physical self or a idealized image of yourself. apparently, businesses, professors, and various others are having secondlife meetings. you take your avatar in game and meet at the designated "office" or meeting spot to which you can talk (via typing) to each other. Here's my beef tho. My secondlife doesnt look anything like me...well...i mean sorta. but irl i dont necessarily have white angel wings with which i fly around. nor do i wear the slutty lime green bikini everywhere i go. I would be beyond humiliated to meet with my Com professor dressed in such regalia. I'll stick with video conferencing thank you.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Just a gamer girls various blogs on games, developers, and a mess of other things.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 / September 2007 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / March 2010 / June 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Hit counters