The Omega Review :
PwnPurdue Chapter
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
  Massively Multiplayer Online Games
This is a post where I WANT to hear from the viewers/readers.

I am going to list a few of my "must haves" for a successful MMOG. Please comment any of your own additions, disagreements, or whatever.

* Balanced Economy
* Solo'ability. (sometimes the MMO becomes to party heavy *cough*FFXI*cough*. I want to be able to go solo if parties are few and far between.)
*Customization (we all have a desire to stand out, even in a virtual world. even the dye function on many MMOs are a welcome bonus, but lets get a little bit more creative)

I'll add more as i discover them. please text your thoughts
 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Just a gamer girls various blogs on games, developers, and a mess of other things.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 / September 2007 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / March 2010 / June 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Hit counters